Saturday, November 29, 2008

Toothless builder





We had two visits from the toothfairy this holiday weekend. One on the eve of Thanksgiving and again Thanksgiving. CJ's smile is absolutely adorable!

CJ is showing you the car he built all by himself Thursday, Friday and Saturday. He approached me Thursday morning about 10AM and said, "Mommy, I just don't know what to do. I feel like I need to build something." Fortunately, his mommy thought ahead for once and happened to have this K'nex set in the closet. It's pretty cool, with a motor in it, which makes it a little different than his other lego creations. There are over 220 pieces in this one.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! What a truck.
And, all he wants for Christmas is his two front teeth?

Francie said...

That's very impressive. I was just reading about boys & their need to build =0)