Our lives have changed a bit since both our computers have kicked the bucket. Mine won't even turn on, no surprise, and Rick's only works momentarily. I'm hoping to post this before it freezes up.
Most of you have heard about CJ's poem that was published! We're still quite excited about this accomplishment. More than one person has mentioned to us that they assumed we wrote the poem with CJ. Let me assure you that we did not. This was one of his 'up way past bedtime, writing by nightlight' poems from last spring:)
I took the time to go over last year's calendar this morning...getting off to a slower start last January (sick for two weeks, followed by both boys sick for two more weeks), I totaled up 242 days of exercise last year. That means 242 days of exercising at least 35 minutes or more a day. In reflection, I have to admit I'm proud of this. And, I totaled 1283 miles. Many of them running. The goal this year is to maintain a routine that gets me in the gym 5-6 days a week AND to try new things (yoga, spinning, etc.).
must submit..time is out...
3 comments:
Where can we read the poem?
I hope the computer fairy will pay you a visit.I know that is inconvenient.
sorry to hear about your computers!! How is the exercising coming?!
Wow! Those are great stats & I am looking forward to hearing about your exercise routines this year. I want to try a spin class this year.
Post a Comment