Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tent





The boys love love love to build tents with Rick on the weekends and these past two weekends the tent has been the biggest yet. We love our basement! The boys will sleep in the tent with Rick and they love to have a movie night so they can get in their sleeping bags and watch movies from inside the tent. BJ fell asleep inside the tent this past weekend while watching a movie, so I grabbed the camera before I had to move him. Who doesn't remember building tents with sheets and blankets?

4 comments:

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

I have a feeling Ezra would love to join in on that fun. He love being under the covers and playing peek-a-boo. I'm sure tents are in our future soon.

palouseygoosey said...

He would totally love it! I bet it wouldn't take much convincing for BJ and CJ to construct one with Ezra next time we're all together!

Topher spent the day with his best buddy last Friday while I was at work, and they actually built a dog house outside with scrap wood, nails, and screws. It was pretty good. He's definitely in a building zone right now.

Francie said...

I loved building forts in the house. We always had so many resources!

Jenny said...

I remember the ones your uncle and I made. My mother had lots of card tables.