Saturday, May 9, 2009

class over

Wanted to share with the sisters that I have officially completed my golf course at the university, as of this Thursday. We've been meeting T/Th since mid semester. So, if I ever make it to Texas again in good weather, I think we should find a time when we can all play:) I'll probably embarass you guys, and you can pretend you don't know me, ha ha, but I think it would be fun:)

Watching Shark Boy and Lava Girl with CJ. It is mind-numbing. OMG.

Tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the year!!!

5 comments:

Mary Bess said...

Oh girl! Let's do it! You'll be much better at me for sure! I'm sure I can learn a lot from you!! Any chance you guys will be moving back to Texas in the future???!!!

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

Oh my gosh...I am a bad sister...I didn't even know you were taking a golf course! How fun! You will for sure be much better than me if we all go play. The times I've gone out to play golf I usually have a book or magazine and a margarita. That's my idea of a relaxing round of golf. :0)

Francie said...

I'm interested to hear what fundamentals you learned & would love to play! I too am awful but love trying to play!

palouseygoosey said...

It is settled then! Next time we're all together, we can have a go with it and probably share a day of laughing!!! I can't wait!

Mary Bess said...

Oh yes...the laughing for sure! Can't wait!!! Missing that!!