No new pics tonight, haven't downloaded them yet. Thought I'd take a second to make a quick post.
CJ made a double play at his baseball game tonight...caught a ball in the air and tossed it the second baseman. HOORAY! If only I'd seen it:(
BJ and I stayed home b/c he's been fighting a fluctuating fever for 2 days now, from 99.8 up to 104.3, and back and forth. It finally broke earlier today and we decided it was a good idea to keep him home. He's still coughing. Now guess who is feeling sick again...ug..I literally just finished my antibiotics yesterday! There is definitely something going on in our house that we keep passing around.
Seriously, we all need some solid rest with no activities. How can that happen?
Soccer is over and we're sad about that, but it does free up some time in our schedule.
BJ is having FIFTH birthday party this Sunday. I can't believe it. Seems like just yesterday we were celebrating his 2nd at grandma and granpa's house with everyone, or celebrating his 3rd in our extended stay hotel in Austin!! Ha ha! CJ remembers this one b/c we had breakfast at Denny's that morning ...
Both boys are loving the Wii. You would get such a laugh to watch them both play the skateboarding game. We were walking somewhere recently and BJ had on a sweatshirt. I noticed he was wearing the hood up on his head. When I made a comment about it being a good day to cover your ears, or something like that, he said, "Mommy, this is how the guy wears his sweatshirt in the skateboarding game." HA HA HA!! Rick and I both laughed that.
Hope our family and friends are well! Thank you for your patience in my irregular blog posts:)
No comments:
Post a Comment