The "Brown Bible" is what my sisters and I lovingly call the family cookbook that I've used for years and years now. It has the best recipe for sugar cookies that I've ever found, and I've tried many others. According to my mom, the Brown Bible is "the Pine Bluff Jr. League Cookbook. My cousin, Bess sent my mother and me a copy when the first edition came out. She had helped write it. Since then there are other editions you can order. Mimo liked mine and ordered herself one."
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
BJ's new baseball team
BJ has his first game tonight with his new team (you'll remember he played back in June on a team in a neighboring town). I took pictures, but haven't downloaded them. He told me before the game that in 9 years he's going to be playing professional baseball. He made five outs by grabbing a grounder and tagging first or the runner. Rick took the boys after BJ's game to a local highschool summer tournament game playing locally and they are still there now...a few quiet moments for me at home:) We love baseball, and we know now that BJ LOVES it too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very exciting!!! So fun to know what you want to do for your future!! He's a visionary!!
Post a Comment