Saturday, May 17, 2008

Spring baseball...finally!!

This week we FINALLY started our spring baseball. CJ is going to be playing coach pitch, which he is very excited about. You'll see in the video that his teammate kept overthrowing him in the game of catch...CJ probably ran more than anyone else out there. Believe it or not, Thursday was a day one might say was actually "hot" and people around town were laying out like kitty cats, trying to soak up some sunshine! They were everywhere! Shoes off, shirts off, stretched out on grass. Esp. on the university campus. I did chuckle a few times as I drove past them.

2 comments:

Mary Bess said...

I still remember little CCJ in his big ol' diaper swinging and making contact with the baseball back when he was what, two years old?? What a doll! He's getting even better with catching. Gosh, I can already imagine him playing on a high school team one day! (it will be here before we know it!) :0)

palouseygoosey said...

I know!!! Wasn't he so precious in his diapers on the front lawn hitting balls way back when? He's always had really strong hand/eye coordination, and a love of baseball:) We're going to try to make it to a Mariner's game over July 4th when we visit Tacoma.