The "Brown Bible" is what my sisters and I lovingly call the family cookbook that I've used for years and years now. It has the best recipe for sugar cookies that I've ever found, and I've tried many others. According to my mom, the Brown Bible is "the Pine Bluff Jr. League Cookbook. My cousin, Bess sent my mother and me a copy when the first edition came out. She had helped write it. Since then there are other editions you can order. Mimo liked mine and ordered herself one."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is the exact same song that I used for my PK/Kindergarten storytime a couple of weeks ago. The tempo was a bit slower, but the words and the notes were the same. :)
Really cute. Have you carved your pumpkins yet?
Not yet. The boys are both off from school on Thursday and Friday, so I think we're going to do it on Thursday night:) We've been reading lots of fun books on Halloween though!
This is so sweet! We finally made it to a pumpkin patch this past weekend. Ezra found a couple that were just his size. Hope to post some pictures soon.
Post a Comment