It's been a LONG time since I've had time to post! We've been beyond busy. Last weekend we did open our Christmas boxes to decorate a bit. BJ was so happy to see old Santa (in pictures above). He insisted on sleeping with him a few nights. So much fun to see our special ornaments. The boys remember them from last year, esp. the ones they've made.
And you see from the other pictures the beautiful snow that has finally arrived. Actually came all of a sudden it seems to us. We scurried yestersday to get the snow tires put on before the next round of winter comes (Monday?). When the boys went outside to play, it was really somewhat blizzard-like, with the winds blowing the frozen snow, but they stayed outside anyway. BJ is able to put on his own snowsuit, jacket, gloves, and boots this year and that is VERY exciting!!!! Many thanks to Gina and family for sharing all their snowsuits/gloves with us. Now we have some to grow into, and some to replace cold/wet ones.
This morning we have awakened to a little more snow on the ground, probably 6 inches or so, and 10 degee temps outside! YIKES. They say that is supposed to be about the high for today. Definitely no running outside for the next few days:)
3 comments:
How absolutely beautiful!
Oh my gosh. I can't even imagine!
I simply CANNOT believe you guys get SNOW!!! I guess I'm in denial...ha! Just amazing and looks like so much fun, though I don't like when you get wet in it! Great shot with all the snowflakes!
Post a Comment