Look what was waiting for the birthday boy when he arrived home from school this afternoon...a yummy box of homemade chocolate chip cookies, made with lots of heart healthy love from Granny:) For the last several days there has been either a card or a box waiting for BJ after the mailman leaves....thank you all for making his birthday so special.
BJ had another wonderful baseball game tonight. To to play rover (I guess you'd call it), first base, and pitcher. In the field...
Benny had three great hits tonight. All line drives in the air. We're working on hitting down the third base line now.
Sitting patiently waiting for next at bat. Notice the batting gloves. Somehow in all our moves we've managed to keep up with these batting gloves given to CJ for his 3rd or 4th xmas from Kent and Gina.
Running home...
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Benjamin! Uncle BD and I were out of town on vacation so I'm late in sending you your birthday package. I'll email your mom to let her know when I ship in out and so you and CCJ can look for it! (I'll send CCJ's birthday gift inside the box as well).
Great job on baseball! You are doing so great!!
love,
Aunt Bess
So jealous that Benny can sit in the grass & not get attacked by mosquitos! I hope he had a GREAT birthday!
Benny's eyes are so pretty in the blue shirt. I'll remember that. He has your cute freckles, too, Em. Memories of another baseball player :)Mom
Post a Comment