The "Brown Bible" is what my sisters and I lovingly call the family cookbook that I've used for years and years now. It has the best recipe for sugar cookies that I've ever found, and I've tried many others.
According to my mom, the Brown Bible is "the Pine Bluff Jr. League Cookbook. My cousin, Bess sent my mother and me a copy when the first edition came out. She had helped write it. Since then there are other editions you can order. Mimo liked mine and ordered herself one."
Thursday, June 4, 2009
recent pics
CJ playing outside with friend. BJ at first baseball practice...stretching and meeting coach. At BJs school for the Mothers Day Luncheon (fun fun fun and so sweet)
Word on the 'net is that you all got a Wii. I bet it's a ton of fun. I often find myself sitting in the back of the room with a cup of coffee, getting a good laugh at my competitive family members. Glad to see you all have baseball to play!
We love our wii. We just started making "mii" characters for our extended family back in Texas....makes us feel like you're a part of our world when you show up in our batting line up!!!!
2 comments:
Word on the 'net is that you all got a Wii. I bet it's a ton of fun. I often find myself sitting in the back of the room with a cup of coffee, getting a good laugh at my competitive family members. Glad to see you all have baseball to play!
We love our wii. We just started making "mii" characters for our extended family back in Texas....makes us feel like you're a part of our world when you show up in our batting line up!!!!
Post a Comment