Monday, June 29, 2009

train trip




















More description of pics and more pictures found on my facebook photo album...a brief overview: Cubs game, milkshake after Cubs game while walking through Chicago, few pics from Chicago,NYC Yankees game, Rick's old school Cooper Union, Guggenheim Museum, LEGO Chewbacca in FAO Schwartz, visit to Quebec City, trip home

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I want to hear about it from CCJ sometime. Maybe he'll write his adventure.

Mary Bess said...

Very cool photos! CCJ is so big now!

Did Grandma and Grandpa go on the whole train journey too?!

How was Quebec City?!

Jenny said...

I am so happy for both boys! Want to know more...

palouseygoosey said...

Oh yes, there is so much to tell. Sarah and Charles flew to meet them in Montreal, and all four drove via car to Quebec City. It was like icing on the cake for Topher:) My understanding is they took him out on the town while Rick was presenting at his conference that particular day. They stories they've shared with me thus far have been more than exciting. I wish I could write it all for you. Mom, CCJ did actually keep a journal about his journey along the way. It really is precious.