The "Brown Bible" is what my sisters and I lovingly call the family cookbook that I've used for years and years now. It has the best recipe for sugar cookies that I've ever found, and I've tried many others.
According to my mom, the Brown Bible is "the Pine Bluff Jr. League Cookbook. My cousin, Bess sent my mother and me a copy when the first edition came out. She had helped write it. Since then there are other editions you can order. Mimo liked mine and ordered herself one."
Mom- Granny is Anne. Sarah is "grandma". We could never call Sarah "Granny!" We posted these videos b/c Charles had been talking to Granny back in Texas about the things CJ was learning in the pool and we wanted her to be able to see what CJ and BJ were doing in the pool with their grandparents:)
3 comments:
I think Grandpa deserves some credit, too. He was doing a fantastic job of clearing the way in that first video. lol!
How fun for the boys and granny and grandpa. Topher did a good job swimming.
Mom- Granny is Anne. Sarah is "grandma". We could never call Sarah "Granny!" We posted these videos b/c Charles had been talking to Granny back in Texas about the things CJ was learning in the pool and we wanted her to be able to see what CJ and BJ were doing in the pool with their grandparents:)
Post a Comment