CJ and BJ in viewing window watching...

Of course, my battery ran out at the zoo, so I didn't get ANY pictures of the other fantabulous experiences we had. sob.sob. I'm counting on the other parties involved to send me some pics!
Here's a quick recap:
Point Defiance Zoo
picnic at Owen Beach (on Puget Sound I believe with Mt. Ranier in background - wow!)
Mariners vs. Rangers game (both boys had their names broadcast on the big scoreboard, "Happy Bithday BJ" and "Happy Birthday CJ", thanks to Sonja and dad!
lunch with the one and only Amy T. from elementary school and her handsome son.
swim in Pine Lake with Abbie and Russell.
We CAN'T wait to go back!!!
4 comments:
What a great trip! I wish we could have been there with you!
Have your little ones been to this zoo? It was a super fun experience for us!
I really like the one of the boys silhouette against the bear in the swimming tank. Too bad about your battery. Happens to me here.
The pro/con of the battery story: I grabbed a black cord, which I thought was our battery charger, on my way out the door for the trip. Turns out it was the phone charger for Rick's cell phone, which he thought was lost and we had already gone to buy a new one but that store was out...so now we don't have to buy a new one! Con, I didn't get pictures of all these fantastic places, people, things we saw.
Post a Comment