Friday, May 30, 2008

First baseball game - FINALLY!!!







Last night CJ had his FIRST game ever in coach pitch and it was such fun! Although it had rained all morning, the sun came out for us and it was absolutely beautiful outside with very pleasant temps. CJ got to play first base, third base, and catcher, which was a real honor. He had three hits and made it to base on two of the three at bats. It's been nearly a year since we've been on a baseball team, and you know it was painful for us to wait:)

AND for BJ, there was a nice sand pit to play in, probably 20 feet in diameter. So he was totally happy playing with his new friend Chase. They were building a volcano together.

Video to come soon, but pics for now. We play again on Tuesday...you know we can't wait!!!!

4 comments:

Mary Bess said...

Gosh, CCJ looks so big! I can't believe it! Glad you guys had a great time and that the sun came out just in time!

Francie said...

My goodness - I have to agree with MB - CCJ does look very grown up. What have to done? Just kidding! I wonder if BBJ is going to be playing this year?

palouseygoosey said...

Yes, actually, BJ is going to play on a little team in July. We can't WAIT to see what he'll do. You know he's been wearing the outfit for about two years now:)

Jenny said...

I am so excited I get to go to a game with you next week. I had fun at Preston's game. Really darling of CCJ in his uniform and catcher's outfit.