

We had a very, very pleasant week, both weatherwise and semester winding down. We were delighted to discover that buried beneath all our snow this winter were, apparently, some hearty bulbs, as we now have beautiful yellow and purple tulips I believe standing tall in our front flowerbeds. And our back yards are peppered with various colored flowers. Quite a treat. Our neighbors on both sides have beautiful red tulips and all throughout Moscow you'll find yellow, pink, red, and blends of these unbelievable treats!
Beautiful weather for soccer this week, and I'm trying to upload some video from the game.
And, I'll upload some pics of Benny wearing his new baseball shirt with his baseball pants. We found a teeball league that he's old enough for in Pullman, so in July he'll finally get to play!
Beautiful weather for soccer this week, and I'm trying to upload some video from the game.
And, I'll upload some pics of Benny wearing his new baseball shirt with his baseball pants. We found a teeball league that he's old enough for in Pullman, so in July he'll finally get to play!
6 comments:
Really ince news from you. I love the purple tulips, discovered them here this spring. The boys look like they've grown a few inches along with the tulips!
These are so fun for me to watch. Benny almost gets that ball every time! So close! I was thinking the other day how Ezra will be one year this summer and isn't that about how old Benny was when y'all moved to Austin?
Yes. Benny was one the summer we moved to Austin. That seems so strange to say that....being that he's lived more away from FW than in it. Strange I don't think of it that way.
Benny looks so much like Tim did at his age. De je vue. Mom
I think Benny looks alot like Emilie at that age. =0)
Celebrate! I finally got my computer up and running again! It's been a WHOLE week since the battery died. The new one arrived today. Benny definitely has some very Corbin features. I thought myself when I looked at the fabulous b/w picture on Nell's blog from 1973, that BJ looks alot like Tim in that picture. How funny.
Post a Comment