Saturday, September 27, 2008

bikini bread



A friend of ours gave us a loaf of chocolate chip zuccini bread a month ago, which both boys ate up in one night and since then BJ has called it "Bikini Bread." Every weekend since (three times) BJ, CJ and I have made banana bread. Last weekend we tried pumpkin bread. BJ calls all of them "Bikini Bread."

In this picture you see BJ eating some of the "bikini" bread out front while waiting for our wonderful babysitter to arrive. She is a junior at the university, secondary ed major with biology specialization. The boys just LOVE her and we are so fortunate b/c she is willing to take them both to CJ's soccer games on Monday nights when Rick and I are in class. I happened to work with her all summer, which was a stroke of pure luck for our family.

I came home from school one night to find lego ships all over our bathroom. The boys were SO proud of their creations and apparently had done experiments with our babysitter to find out which ones sink/float best...

2 comments:

Francie said...

You are so fortunate to find a good babysitter! Hang onto her! I'm so glad the boys are playing soccer. Addison just started - someday soon I'll get around to posting her pics.

palouseygoosey said...

We'll look forward to Addison's pics:) I bet it feels good for her to stretch her soccer legs again. Do give all our love!