The "Brown Bible" is what my sisters and I lovingly call the family cookbook that I've used for years and years now. It has the best recipe for sugar cookies that I've ever found, and I've tried many others. According to my mom, the Brown Bible is "the Pine Bluff Jr. League Cookbook. My cousin, Bess sent my mother and me a copy when the first edition came out. She had helped write it. Since then there are other editions you can order. Mimo liked mine and ordered herself one."
Saturday, September 27, 2008
BJ's soccer game
Last week was SUCH a busy week. Unfortunately I have class on Monday nights, so I missed CJ's game that night. I'll have to take some pics this week at his game for everyone. CJ scored 7 goals at his Wednesday night game and BJ finished his Thursday game with at least 8 goals (a few for our team, and few for the other team too!). They are loving soccer and so are we.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment