CJ made this when he was 4 years old. Sure glad I was smart enough to tuck it away somewhere b/c that is a stage gone by for our little seven year old!
The "Brown Bible" is what my sisters and I lovingly call the family cookbook that I've used for years and years now. It has the best recipe for sugar cookies that I've ever found, and I've tried many others. According to my mom, the Brown Bible is "the Pine Bluff Jr. League Cookbook. My cousin, Bess sent my mother and me a copy when the first edition came out. She had helped write it. Since then there are other editions you can order. Mimo liked mine and ordered herself one."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isn't that fun? To find something you had forgotten about! Very sweet drawing....and so good too!
You know the book you gave Ezra last summer....Guess How Much I Love You. Well, when you gave us that you also gave us a copy of the picture from xmas 2006 where Logan was doing pushups with Benny on his back. We've kept that picture inside that book and so every once in a while it falls out and brings us a smile. As do all the notes you always write on the inside covers. :0)
Post a Comment