The boys' school walked to a local park yesterday and passed a raspberry bush en route. BJ told me that each child was allowed to pick one raspberry and eat it, which is delightful! I love it! Apparently the bush fought back though. After BJ picked his berry, he somehow walked through a stem.... We've gotten some funny questions about his poor little neck!
The "Brown Bible" is what my sisters and I lovingly call the family cookbook that I've used for years and years now. It has the best recipe for sugar cookies that I've ever found, and I've tried many others. According to my mom, the Brown Bible is "the Pine Bluff Jr. League Cookbook. My cousin, Bess sent my mother and me a copy when the first edition came out. She had helped write it. Since then there are other editions you can order. Mimo liked mine and ordered herself one."
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
attacked.....involving a raspberry bush...
The boys' school walked to a local park yesterday and passed a raspberry bush en route. BJ told me that each child was allowed to pick one raspberry and eat it, which is delightful! I love it! Apparently the bush fought back though. After BJ picked his berry, he somehow walked through a stem.... We've gotten some funny questions about his poor little neck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
A bee sting, now this? How unfair life is to that kid! He is going to be afraid of everything.
Nothing seems to stop him....seriously. I think that has something to do with this pattern!
Tim was that way, not afraid even after he got hurt.
I LOVE raspberries! I wish I could grow my very own raspberry bush!
Post a Comment