The "Brown Bible" is what my sisters and I lovingly call the family cookbook that I've used for years and years now. It has the best recipe for sugar cookies that I've ever found, and I've tried many others.
According to my mom, the Brown Bible is "the Pine Bluff Jr. League Cookbook. My cousin, Bess sent my mother and me a copy when the first edition came out. She had helped write it. Since then there are other editions you can order. Mimo liked mine and ordered herself one."
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Rick's last game of season...
Rick in middle (#79) Rick on third Rick at bat. Rick at bat next inning. A hearty game of wall ball: CJ, BJ(watching and eating his graham cracker, Travis and Micah
Oh my gosh....CCJ is getting so big! Seems like he was just that sweet little baby in the diaper hitting the ball on Wabash! And BBJ, too cute! Graham crackers...priorities and all! Love it!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh....CCJ is getting so big! Seems like he was just that sweet little baby in the diaper hitting the ball on Wabash! And BBJ, too cute! Graham crackers...priorities and all! Love it!
Wonderful glimpses into your busy life. I love seeing them.
Post a Comment