Saturday, March 29, 2008

Breakfast with a Superhero

I had the special opportunity to interview Superman this morning after he finished his Cheerios. Please excuse the framed pictures you'll notice against the walls in the background. We haven't decided where to hang them since painting over Spring Break. And you'll notice our pile of winter wear in the green rocking chair! There is so much of it that we're still using!

4 comments:

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

And Hippopotamus! This video just makes me smile. :0)

Also, it makes me think of something I read recently about children these days and how so many of them don't use their imagination very much. Not Superman! Sounds like he is a very creative guy! Going to karate-chop those monsters!

palouseygoosey said...

Its so interesting that you mention children using their imagination. I'm doing a huge literature review right now for school and what I'm reading defines the importance of play in the preschool years. How critical the elements of creativity, dialogue, imagination are in literacy development and success in formal school.

Francie said...

What a Great Smile to finish!

Jenny said...

Get out the quilts, couch pillows, drape them over card tables and chairs and make forts in the living room. Turn the rocker over if necessary for ramparts! Great for the imagination. I loved hearing little Benny tell his story. Enno though of him yesterday as we walked through the woods and that he'd see a monster, maybe.