The "Brown Bible" is what my sisters and I lovingly call the family cookbook that I've used for years and years now. It has the best recipe for sugar cookies that I've ever found, and I've tried many others.
According to my mom, the Brown Bible is "the Pine Bluff Jr. League Cookbook. My cousin, Bess sent my mother and me a copy when the first edition came out. She had helped write it. Since then there are other editions you can order. Mimo liked mine and ordered herself one."
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Daddy Pushups
Can you guys view this? I'm having lots of trouble with my computer. Rick does this every night, with both boys. They love it.
Wow! That makes me tired just watching it! I'm so impressed! We should start that with Ezra. He's getting HEAVY! I bet you could get a good workout from pushups like that. I'm also impressed with the counting skills. :0)
So, how much poundage is that exactly?? And whew, a work out in a sweater! That really gets the burn going!! I probably could only do one lift, if that!! LOL!!!
4 comments:
Nope. There is an x where the photo sould be.
Wow! That makes me tired just watching it! I'm so impressed! We should start that with Ezra. He's getting HEAVY! I bet you could get a good workout from pushups like that. I'm also impressed with the counting skills. :0)
Its a pretty good work out, esp. when he does both of our big fish, AND it only cost the amount of money to feed the fishies:)
So, how much poundage is that exactly?? And whew, a work out in a sweater! That really gets the burn going!! I probably could only do one lift, if that!! LOL!!!
Post a Comment