The "Brown Bible" is what my sisters and I lovingly call the family cookbook that I've used for years and years now. It has the best recipe for sugar cookies that I've ever found, and I've tried many others.
According to my mom, the Brown Bible is "the Pine Bluff Jr. League Cookbook. My cousin, Bess sent my mother and me a copy when the first edition came out. She had helped write it. Since then there are other editions you can order. Mimo liked mine and ordered herself one."
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
"Mommy" by BJ
Is this not the sweetest portrait?!!! Aren't I beautiful?! BJ drew this of his mommy while he was at school yesterday.
4 comments:
You look fabulous, dahling! BBJ is such a great artist already!
He certainly captured your essence. Look at the colors, they are you.
Thank you both! The circular lines near the bottom of the picture indicate to me motion, and boy, are we always in motion!
Do y'all frame any of their art work? I think it's beautiful!
Post a Comment