Fun pictures from their first practice. The little girl sitting on the red ball and the little girl with the yellow shirt are both in BJ's class at school. The coaches are the parents of the little girl in the red shirt. And the boy standing beside CJ is also in first grade and brother to the girl in red shirt. In other words, CJ and Finn played together all summer at BJ's school and now they have fun at BJ's games b/c they can play together on the sidelines. It is a fun little team!
The "Brown Bible" is what my sisters and I lovingly call the family cookbook that I've used for years and years now. It has the best recipe for sugar cookies that I've ever found, and I've tried many others. According to my mom, the Brown Bible is "the Pine Bluff Jr. League Cookbook. My cousin, Bess sent my mother and me a copy when the first edition came out. She had helped write it. Since then there are other editions you can order. Mimo liked mine and ordered herself one."
Saturday, September 27, 2008
BJ's first soccer practice
Fun pictures from their first practice. The little girl sitting on the red ball and the little girl with the yellow shirt are both in BJ's class at school. The coaches are the parents of the little girl in the red shirt. And the boy standing beside CJ is also in first grade and brother to the girl in red shirt. In other words, CJ and Finn played together all summer at BJ's school and now they have fun at BJ's games b/c they can play together on the sidelines. It is a fun little team!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I love the picture where you are looking down at BBJ and he's got the soccer ball between his feet. Looks very similar to another one of my favorites of him -- the one where he's got a white/red stripe shirt on. I think you maybe took it in Austin. I have that one up in my office at work. :0)
I know exactly the one you are talking about. I'll have to pull that one out again and look at it now that he's two years older:)
Post a Comment