Ran 35 miles this past week (over seven days) and I'm really proud of this personal record.
Saturday - 10 miles
Sunday - rest
Monday - 6 miles
Tuesday - 5 miles
Wednesday - 5 miles
Thursday - 7 miles
Friday - 2 miles (Rick out of town, had to impose on the day care to take BJ early)
Able to buy the next size smaller jeans today, which I got at 40% off at Old Navy!!!
This morning when I went running at 7:00 AM, it was a crisp 42 degrees outside. It felt great! I enjoy being on the streets of this college town, running before it seems the rest of the town has left their houses. Makes me feel like I'm starting my day in a productive way. Maybe it means I'm crazy:)
3 comments:
That's awesome! Are you using your ipod shuffle?
What will you do when it gets super cold/snowy?
Yeppers! Couldn't do it without it!
WOW!!!!
Post a Comment