

BJ's class spent the morning Friday at the county fair, which seems like MORE than enough to exhaust me as a teacher, but then they went back to school and had a Spa Day in the afternoon!! We love this school!
I was DELIGHTED, and my heart laughed, when BJ ran up to me as I entered his classroom and fanned out is fingers to show me his new manicured look. The teachers of course were looking to see if I would be upset, b/c he's a boy, but I LOVED it!!!! He does too:)
2 comments:
Ahhhhh, spaaaa day! love it!
What a clown....BBJ and his painted nails!
What fun to go to a county fair!
I think every may should learn to go to the spa early. Enno loves it and can't wait to come to America. We don't have any here on our island so look forward to the treatment. You go, BJ!
Post a Comment