Saturday, March 22, 2008

First Post!


With encouragement from a "gma", I'm attempting to activate a blog. We'll see if I am successful!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Yea! I'm so proud of you, knew you could do it. I look forward to seeing life in the Palouse.

Ryan V. said...

Welcome!

Farce Withers said...

I know you're married but you seem irresistible! Will you go out with me some time? I'm sure your husband won't mind.....

Farce

Mary Bess said...

Way to go girl! The blog is such a easy way to share the latest with everyone. I'll bookmark it. Love the title too! I'm sad because I don't have a copy of the brown bible. I need to inquire with the jr league if they still offer them!

Cowtown Camera Girl said...

I do have a brown bible and love it! The best part about it for me is all of Mimo's fun comments such as "Delicious!" or "A good Christmas cake."