BJ's chin is a little cut up from an unfortunate fall on the playground at school. The boys LOVE their new silly socks they got for Easter! I'm delighted to say that even I received a pair. They are sitting on their bed, so you cam see our new blue bedroom paint. We like very much:)
The "Brown Bible" is what my sisters and I lovingly call the family cookbook that I've used for years and years now. It has the best recipe for sugar cookies that I've ever found, and I've tried many others. According to my mom, the Brown Bible is "the Pine Bluff Jr. League Cookbook. My cousin, Bess sent my mother and me a copy when the first edition came out. She had helped write it. Since then there are other editions you can order. Mimo liked mine and ordered herself one."
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Silly boys, silly socks, blue walls
BJ's chin is a little cut up from an unfortunate fall on the playground at school. The boys LOVE their new silly socks they got for Easter! I'm delighted to say that even I received a pair. They are sitting on their bed, so you cam see our new blue bedroom paint. We like very much:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Great socks! So glad you guys are enjoying them, especially since there is still snow up there!! And I have to say I REALLY like that shade of blue for the walls! Not too cool but just warm enough to be calming and not shadow-y (does that make sense?)! Great job!
Thank you:0) Would you believe it is snowing RIGHT now. The ground is solid white, probably 2 inches of snow has accumulated just this evening. Last weekend I thought about putting away the snowboots/pants. I'm glad I didn't. Looks like we'll need them tomorrow! If I weren't so ready for spring, I'd tell you its absolutely beautiful outside, against the night sky!
I still can't believe there is snow up there! You guys really are living in a different world (that isn't bad, of course, just so drastically different since I have lived down here most of my life!)
Would you share a photo of your front yard with the snow? Also, what about a couple of pics from the new paint job inside! I'm dying to see what things look like!
:0)
I want some of those socks! Wow , are they warm looking. I have two pair of socks on now. I just love that you are doing this. I feel so much closer to you all. Kisses and hugs to BBJ and CCJ. Know how you feel about the cold and snow.
I believe CCJ told me on the phone that it can snow until August. =0)
Post a Comment